Friday, May 18, 2012

A Nail Polish Survey!

don't forget to enter to win Floam, Fantasy Fire & Flecked !!

Here's a survey I snagged from Ria Loves Pawlish.
Copy and paste it onto your blog and fill it out too!


How many polishes do you have in your stash?
Probably somewhere around 300. I haven't counted in a while!

Which brand do you own the most of?
I have the most OPI, by far. Definitely my favorite brand.

What colors do you own the most of?
I have a lot of purples and blues.

Do you have a color/texture you do not own?
I only have a couple of yellows and oranges.. but I don't think there's any I *don't* own.

What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
OPI Catch Me In Your Net is my absolute favorite polish.. but I never want to waste it so I usually resort to Essence Choose Me, which is a great dupe.

What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
I have a few expensive China Glazes I wish I didn't buy... oops!

Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?
I've never tried.. I have a ton of colors set aside but I just don't have the time!

Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own?
I think I'd franken more for new and fun homemade colors.

Go-to Base Coat?
OPI Natural Nail or Nail Envy.

Go-to Top Coat?
Poshe! Used to love Seche Vite but Poshe is amazing.

What's your sexiest polish?
Vampy reds.. the first one that comes to mind is OPI Revved Up And Red-y, one of my favorites.

Stamping vs Free Hand?
I can't free hand to save my life...stamping all the way.

Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
I've never used rhinestones before, but I l-o-v-e glitter.

I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of design?
No, I like solid color manis too.

My favorite plate/tool/technique?
I love the criss-cross stamp I used in my recent Peridot-dupe manicure. It's so versatile and definitely my favorite.

What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
Maybe trying to do some nail art with some dotting tools. Practice makes perfect, right?

The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
I pretty much have everything I was lemming.. DS Glamour and OPI Mad As A Hatter were my two biggest lemmings, which I caved in and bought!

What was the last nail related thing you bought?
I bought Chanel Steel online this week!

How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
Just one or two. I've been behaving! ;-)

If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned?
It didn't last... I prefer the term low-buy!

(and one question to grow on) Hobby? Addiction? Compulsion? Passing Fancy? Love?
Definitely an overgrown hobby/borderline addiction. But a healthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!