Friday, May 11, 2012

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard... Lizard Scales!


Happy Friday fellow polish fiends! I have a fun manicure to show you all today! I picked up OPI Just Spotted The Lizard last week but am just getting around to using it. I don't own Chanel Peridot so I was excited to get this dupe! I'm not crazy about the color on its own, so I decided to stamp over it. Check it out.






What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
2 coats of OPI Just Spotted The Lizard
stamping with Fingerpaints Black Expressionism
1 coat of Poshe Top Coat

This reminds me of snakeskin or lizard scales, hence the title, haha! Do you own this? What about Peridot? How do they compare? From what I've seen, they look like exact dupes.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way it looks in the bottle but it doesn't do anything for me on the nail. I like the stamp you used though. It looks very mermaid-y.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!