Thursday, May 10, 2012

OPI Mermaid's Tears with OPI What's Dune


I've been trying to find the perfect underwear for the great holo OPI What's Dune.. which I found on one of my only dusty hunt trips! What better than another one of my favorites, OPI Mermaid's Tears.





What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
2 coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears
1 coat of OPI What's Dune
1 coat of Poshe Top Coat

This is such a pretty combination that I got a lot of compliments on. What do you think about it? Do you own both of these?

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! Just lovely...and lucky you finding Dune on a dusty hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo. Makes me wanna wear my Mermaid's Tears!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!