Saturday, August 4, 2012

Josh Turner!

Hi everybody, happy weekend to those of you who have it off! I, unfortunately, do not. Today's my first Saturday back to work in three weeks... needless to say I am dreading it. As some of you may know, I work two jobs. Today is my long day where I work 9-4 and 5-9:15. Just the thought of it is terrifying. I have to go in shortly, but I wanted to post pictures from last night's concert. Like I previously mentioned, I won meet & greet tickets through Josh's fan club. Check this picture out!



Josh is GREAT! He was so nice, and put on a great show. I still can't believe I met him and got his autograph! So great. If you'd like to see more pictures, I have some up on Instagram-  my username is listed on the right side of my page!

In my last post I mentioned how I had an awesome mani planned.. sometimes, stamping just doesn't work for me.. usually if I'm rushing it'll come out bad. Unfortunately this was the case yesterday. :( I ended up wearing China Glaze Love's A Beach on its own. I didn't take any great pictures, but here are a few.



Here's a picture I took at the concert with my best friend! She's wearing Essie Cocktail Hour and Claire's Bedazzled as an accent.

Of course because I was in a rush I kept messing up this manicure... Ah well. It's a fun color and it served its purpose yesterday. I hope everyone who gets a weekend enjoys it... so envious of you all! Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Josh Turner just seems like a sweet person- so jealous that you got to meet him! Y'all's nails look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!