Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blue Paradise

Hiii everyone! Happy Thursday !! I got back to work yesterday, so it feels so early in the week! Super exciting that tomorrow is Friday!!! On Monday while I was at the beach, I found out that myself and my two best friends won meet & greet tickets for the Josh Turner show tomorrow! AAAAH! I can hardly contain my excitement.. I'm currently planning a manicure based on my favorite song of his, Time Is Love. Wheeee!!!

Today, I'm featuring the first vacation mani that I did. Check it out!!


 

I really liked this manicure, and wore it for maybe four days or so... which, as you all know, is WEEKS in polish-land time! Tomorrow, I'll be showing you the manicure I'm wearing right now. For those of you that use Instagram, go over to my page (username = c4rped1em) for a sneak peak of that manicure! Fun stamping, similar to last post's manicure!

Have a great day everybody- it's almost F R I D A Y  !!

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!