Saturday, July 30, 2011

OPI Lunch At The Delhi

Hi girls! I have a gorgeous polish to show you today. It's from the 2008 India collection- this polish has a creamy, heavenly formula that I love. It applied so nicely, and proves why I love OPI so much.






I don't know if you all can tell, but I re-shaped my nails a bit. I googled how to file your nails more square (I am not a fan of rounded nails) and came out with a successful shape.


And here are my Pink Toes 4 Breast Cancer, a Facebook event happening tomorrow!! This is two coats of OPI Strawberry Margarita and one light swipe of China Glaze White Cap.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty square nails! I prefer square nails over rounded. And I love both the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!