Friday, July 29, 2011

Zoya Mieko

Wahh.. I've been totally neglecting you all! Super busy few days.. but now I am relaxing at the campground. My parents have a camper at this place, it's sorta like their summer home. I managed to take a few days off of work and craziness to come up for a weekend. :-) I can't wait to sit at the picnic table tomorrow and paint my mails- they need a LOT of TLC, especially my cuticles (as you'll see below)!






Wah.. my baby thumb nail :(((

This was a quick mani I threw on for a date.. didn't wanna have naked nails. I just haven't had time to re-do/fix it since. Tomorrow is the day!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!