Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10: GRADIENT

Hi guys! This is a manicure I'm really excited about! Today is day ten, gradient day! For today, I decided to use this tutorial from The Nailsaurus. I used colors sort of similar to the ones she used because I loved how they looked. I've done a ton of glitter gradients but I wanted to try a color gradient with some solid cremes. I fought the urge to add glitter to this manicure. Well, here it is:






I took this picture to show a friend this hair treatment I got, 
and I LOVED how my nails looked in this picture!


This manicure was really hard to photograph, but I got a few color-accurate shots. It looks awesome in person. I'm loving this. I used two coats of Essie Art Deco and I sponged with that & Essie Watermelon. These colors look awesome together, and the gradient was really easy to do. I followed the tutorial completely to get this look. 

If you've never tried this look, I definitely recommend it! It was much easier than I expected!

5 comments:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!