Friday, June 1, 2012

What am I doing? Where am I going?



Oops, took an unintentional break from blogging for a while.. I have been getting really back into working out and eating a bit better. I've been so tired from that and working full time that it's hard to focus on much else!

So, I've been totally obsessed with pink polish. However, my current manicure is not pink...and that's the one I'd like to show today!

I picked two random polishes from my OPI drawer to do a combination with. I chose OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.




 

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam is a periwinkle that's got a grey hint to it. I just LOVE this. By itself it may be a bit too boring for the summertime for me, but adding a couple of accent nails using the multi-sized holo glitter OPI Servin' Up Sparkle definitely spices it up a bit.

Some lady at work even asked me if these were nail stickers. I mean, she obviously doesn't know much about polish, but she was impressed that this was plain old polish! ;-) 

Current Goal: To stay exercising daily as I have been but find time to update the blog. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this colour, I am wearing it today and did a Jubilee mani with it. I wish I could get motivated to exercise but by the time I put my little girl to bed I just want to do my nails and curl up with the laptop lol x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!