Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Taking A Short Hiatus...

Hi ladies. It makes me sad to announce that I'll be taking a short break from blogging for a bit. As some of you may know, I lead a SUPER busy life. I work a crazy amount of hours each week and I go to school full time plus many things on the side. I just got completely awestruck when I realized all of the schoolwork I have to do over the next month. It's completely overwhelming and I really need to focus on school for the next few weeks.

April 26th is my blog's one year anniversary! I hope to be back on that date but it may not happen. I have a giveaway in the works to celebrate my one year blogiverary, and I will talk more about that when I return.

Ove deactivated Facebook and I will not be coming on Blogger in an effort to focus on my studies. I don't have much free time and the free time I do have needs to be spent productively. I hope you all enjoy your month! :) <3

1 comment:

  1. will miss you! :) spend your time wisely my dear! hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!