Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm Baaaack! - with Zoya Zuza

Hi ladies! I'm back! I'm not totally completed with my semester but I finally painted my nails and I had to share it with you! Zoya Zuza was the one color from the new Zoya Surf Collection that I immediately wanted. It's a really pretty blue that's unlike anything I have in my collection. Here it is:







 

What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
2 coats of Zoya Zuza
1 coat of OPI Can't You Sea
1 coat of OPI Save Me on my accent nail
1 coat of Poshe Top Coat

 
So very in love with this... I can't stop staring at my nails! My nails haven't been this long in a while so it's exciting.. I'm hoping they don't break anytime soon. What do you all think? What is your favorite polish from the collection?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!! Zuza is gogeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Zuzaaa! omg, ive been so desperate for a good promo since this collection came out so i could order this one. Was part of my earth day haul and will be the first one i try.. probably immediately upon it's arrival..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and you came back with a beautiful color. I haven't picked it up yet but will be getting it for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!