Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OPI Love Is A Racket: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi ladies! Happy Valentine's Day! Everyone is either really strongly against the holiday (usually because they're bitter about being single- trust me, I know) or really supportive and mushy about it. My personal belief is that it's totally commercial.. just a reason to boost spending and revenue during this slow and dull time of year. When else would people spend ten bucks on a box of chocolate and five bucks on a card that's just going to end up in the trash a few months later? I guess I'm not very sentimental, haha.

 Despite that, I did do a Valentine's Day themed manicure. I had told myself I was going to do something black just to be funny, but I ended up doing this one. Love Is A Racket is from the last of Serena Williams' Grand Slam polish duos. It's one of my favorites from the entire collection. See for yourself!




What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
2 coats of OPI Love Is A Racket
stamping using OPI Alpine Snow

Bottom Line:
This came out so cute and simple! The red is really bright and definitely made my mood a lot better. I'm glad I went with this color! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!