Monday, February 13, 2012

Vacation Series: OPI Coral Reef

Ahh.. I'm back. Busy weekend, kept me from posting yesterday like I wanted to.. ah well. I have a really, really pretty classic holographic from OPI to show you today! Coral Reef is from OPI's 2003 Summer For Shore collection. It's full of holos, probably one of OPI's best collections yet.



Of course I knicked my thumb..

 

What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
3 coats of OPI Coral Reef
1 coat of Poshe Top Coat

Bottom Line:
This is the best pink/orange holo ever! It's so pretty. I never choose to wear pink polish but I felt so girly with this on! My pictures suck but I truly didn't have time to take better ones and I wanted to show this to you ladies! I found this on a blog sale for around $10

Do you have a favorite from this collection? What about this one; do you love it as much as I do?  

1 comment:

  1. I was in the hospital and really ill all of 2003 - now really wishing I had gotten right back into seeing what I had missed in OPI land - this collection really rocks and so do the prices on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!