Hello readers! I have some fun news to share with you. I have been so busy with school and work that it's been hard to produce any blog posts. I haven't even had time to paint my nails since the weekend! I am going on vacation February 17th, and I need to squeeze a lot in before I leave. Regarding my blog, I have some fun things going on!
Click to go below the cut for all of my announcements!
My giveaway ended last week... and I picked a winner using random.org! The winner got to choose from the following list of polishes I gave her.
1. OPI Designer Series Illuminate: a tan holographic polish that's absolutely gorgeous & so versatile
2. China Glaze Wagon Trail: dark olive green shimmer, unlike anything I've seen before
3. Revlon Carbonite (a sure-fire dupe of Chanel Graphite, both of which are gorgeous!)
4. OPI Rainbow Connection: packed with multi-colored and silver glitter of various sizes, very dense and great in a few coats
5. China Glaze White Cap: gold shimmer that looks good over virtually any and every polish
6. Fingerpaints Twisted: a limited edition multi-colored flakie polish
7. Butter London Wallis: an olive green shimmer, hard to describe but application and wear is awesome
8. OPI Grape..Set..Match: I play tennis so of course I love all of Serena Williams' OPI polishes. This is the perfect purple.
9. Essie Smooth Sailing: one of my favorite summer polishes.. the best periwinkle blue.
10. Zoya Dannii: great purple. I feel like this one would look good on any and every skin tone.
My winner's name was Melody. She picked OPI DS Illuminate, butter london Wallis, and OPI Grape..Set..Match. Great picks, Melody!
I am featuring a week of fun & tropical vacation-themed polishes... to celebrate my upcoming vacation! I'll be featuring around 7 different polishes in the next week that are tropical, beachy and fun. I have a TON of summer favorites to share with you all & brighten up this chilly winter!
I have some AWESOME guest posters planned... for the week that I'm gone! Some of my favorite bloggers have volunteered to help me out, so be on the lookout for that.
That's all for now! :-) My vacation series will start tomorrow; check back to see some summer-inspired polish tomorrow! xoxo
If you're interested in guest-posting for my blog while I'm gone, I still need a few more posts. Please email me at email@example.com and let me know you're interested!