Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Naked and Bedazzled

Fun title today, haha! I was really interested in trying the nude creme/multi-colored glitter trend so that's what I did here!









What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Nail Envy
3 coats of Deborah Lippmann Naked
1 coat of Claire's Bedazzled
1 coat of  Poshe Top Coat

Bottom Line:
I got a lot of compliments on this manicure, and I liked it too! It's definitely a different combination but I'm on a glitter kick right now so I, of course, love it. What do all of you think?

Also, my giveaway closed yesterday! I will be picking a winner and notifying them within the next 2 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Super fun combo! Naked looks like a perfect match for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Naked for a base for many things. I love to use it under DL (or now the Revlon clone) Glitter In the Air (Revlon - Whimsical)...really unexpected, but they were released together and they really work together well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same combo! But mine's involved Color Club and OPI. I like DL "Naked" though! It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love that nude polish.

    I also am on a glitter kick right now.. It's amazing how great glitters look over almost anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!