Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Edge of Glory: Deborah Lippmann does flakies!


I have a really special post for you all today! Santa was so good to me and brought me the Barney's New York exclusive Edge of Glory set! It's by Deborah Lippmann but it's a collaboration with the one and only Lady Gaga ! I don't own very many Deborah Lippmann polishes but this is one I knew I had to have the minute I saw it.






What I Used:
1 coat of OPI Chip Skip
1 coat of OPI Nail Envy
2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory Base Coat
1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory Top Coat
1 coat of Poshe Top Coat

Bottom Line:
Do I even need to say it? I L O V E this set so much! I am a flakie fanatic and I absolutely love Miss DL's take on the popular trend. It's gorgeous in every single light, and I have no qualms about this polish. It was expensive ($45 for the set) but worth it even more because 25% of all proceeds go directly to Lady Gaga's Born This Way foundation. Click here to head over to Barney's to get this for yourself!


5 comments:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!