Monday, October 3, 2011

OPI Don't Mess With OPI FLAKIEFIED

Hiiii! So glad Monday is almost over.. I apologize for the lack of posting, but the weekend has been busy. I saw Blake Shelton on Saturday, and he was SO good! I didn't take any great pics.. I was too busy swooning. Such a good concert. Blake Shelton is going on tour with Justin Moore in 2012, and I'm determined to see them while on my southern road trip next summer. :-)

Anyway... on to the mani!



$2.80 for this GORGEOUS flakie! 



What I Used:
1 coat OPI Nail Envy
2 coats OPI Don't Mess With OPI
1 coat Love & Beauty Light Green
1 coat Seche Vite Top Coat

Bottom Line:
I am so pleasantly surprised with the quality of this polish from Forever 21. I did my manicure yesterday morning and I still have no chips. If I can get a mani to last this long, I love it. I'm very very busy & rough on my nails so I usually chip a nail or two within a day or so. This polish was great. The flakie really lightened up OPI Don't Mess With OPI which I also liked. This flakie definitely contends with the quality of NFU-OHs, too. Check it out if you get a chance.

5 comments:

  1. I almost bought this polish the other day, but the line at Forever 21 was like 20 people deep. Will definitely go back and pick it up. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I still haven't tried F21 polishes, but I only hear good things about them! Glad you had fun seeing Blake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green-but not the flakies-just not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Flakes are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of Fowl Play in green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!