Friday, August 12, 2011

Flatts Fest `11 (non-nails!)

Last night seriously kicked ass! ALL of the performers at Flatts Fest were awesome. Here are some photos from the show. :-) Manicure pics will come tonight!


My outfit!!
dress: forever21
shoes: target!
nails: Essie Turquoise & Caicos, ChG Flip-Flop Fantasy (toes)
Can you tell I LOVE simple looks?




we were in the 6th row!


Justin Moore is a beautiful human being.




Easton Corbin is my new favorite. <3


See why? ;)


Easton with a bandmember


Sara Evans <3333


RASCAL!









I took some AWESOME videos and uploaded them to Facebook; if you guys would like to see add me!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easton Corbin is sooo cute! <3
    And I love me some Justin Moore- even though he's itty bitty!
    Your outfit is too cute! Glad you had fun!
    I'm gonna add you so I can see the vids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! jealous of your concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, loving the rear view on Easton Corbin. ;) I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the Sunshine award because you deserve it! You don't have to do it if you don't want to but I thought I should at least tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!