RULES: You must link back to the person who awarded this to you! Share 7 random facts! Award 10 blogs and answer the questions listed below! And send the people awarded a comment letting them know!
1. Fave Color- green!
2. Fave Song- This is a HARD one... right now I'm obsessed with Blake Shelton's Get Some.
3. Fave Dessert- Hmmm.. ice cream!
4.What is getting you mad- Nothing! I can honestly say life is 100% good right now.
5. When you're upset you- Play tennis or go to the gym... or hide out in my room and paint my nails. ;D
6. Fave Pet- my kitty Peanut!!! Well, he's 8 now!
7. Black or White- Black
8. Biggest Fear- I don't think I have one.. I'm just really picky when it comes to certain foods, more phobic than scared of them, but I guess this sorta applies.
9. Best Feature- I like my arms! But if you asked someone they'd probably say my eyes.
10. Everyday Attitude- CARPE DIEM! :-) I try to live every day to it's fullest.
11. What is perfection- Nonexistent! Perfection would be boring.
12. Guilty Pleasure- You can probably tell by my blog.. ;D
7 Random Facts
1 I'm left-handed! I don't know many people who are, so I feel like this is pretty important.
2 I play tennis- I'm actually obsessed with tennis. If I could, I'd play all day, every day.
3 I'm studying early childhood education to be a teacher- I love kids. I have an over-arching plan of getting all of the schooling I can: that includes my PHD so I can become a college professor eventually!
4 I'm obsessed with going to concerts & country music. This summer alone I've seen Jason Aldean/Eric Church, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift, seeing Rascal tonight, and seeing Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker + Jake Owen in the fall. I feel like I'm missing someone though.
5 I have one tattoo on my shoulder and 8 holes in my ears- I love the personalization and uniqueness that tattoos and piercings bring!
6 Mini road trips are my favorite :)) I love exploring New England because it's actually a really beautiful place!
7 I was named after Emily Dickinson. Dickinson was a kickass poet from the same area in MA as I'm from. She is so inspiring.
As for the 15 people I am supposed to tag, I know that there are way more than 15 awesome ladies out there with blogs who deserve this award, so if you stop on my page and see this, DO IT! You all deserve it!!! :)