Saturday, July 16, 2011

OPI Miami Beet + Nubar 2010

Hiii! I wanted to use a polish I haven't used in a while tonight.. so I decided on OPI Miami Beet. This is a deep purple cream that I really like. I wanted to spice it up a little and was in a rush, so slapping on a coat of Nubar 2010 seemed like the quickest solution!


Here is just Miami Beet- I have 2010 on my ring finger.





I know my cuticles look rough and there's a bunch of messiness but I was in a hurry tonight so I didn't do much cleaning up.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the Nubar as a topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color looks AMAZING on you! The Nubar looks good on top! Where did you get your Nubar 2010, if you don't mind me asking?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I have that one...i think? ha anyways it looks really good here, and the nubar over it is nice^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!