Friday, July 8, 2011

My First Zoya! + purple layering

Hiii everyone !! Happy Friday :) I'm never usually excited for the weekend because I work, but for the first time in a long time I have both Saturday and Sunday off! It's super exciting. I'm babysitting now, and I decided to bring some nail supplies with me so I could paint them while the little girl I watch is sleeping. I decided on Zoya Dannii, my first Zoya! I wanted to spruce it up and make it my own so I put one coat of OPI Significant Other Color over it. I just did my toes, tooo! 4 coats of the OPI Significant Other Color.





3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I do not own any Zoya polishes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love zoya.. their formula is greattt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats nice, I have yet to own a zoya polish but hear such great things about it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!