Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wishlist~

I'm still figuring out the whole blogging set-up, but I really want to start a thread where I can organize my wish list, and the polishes I'd like to buy!! This list will be updated as I go. I'm sorta in a hurry as I'm going to a Father's Day BBQ so it'll be short for now!

China Glaze
Atlantis
Strawberry Fields
Shower Together

OPI
Otherwise Engaged

Essie
After Sex (I just like the name :P)
Tart Deco

Nubar
2010

Seche Vite
Top Coat (right now I use either a Sally Hansen quick drying one, or this one that's by European Secrets? They both work fairly well.)

Brands I need to try
Chanel!!!!
Zoya
Cult Nails (Let Me Fly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!