Wednesday, January 16, 2013

new year's eve nails

Good evening, everyone! Almost done with my little vacation, but I'm feeling well rested and relaxed. I'm not
 necessarily ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I'm feeling a lot better than I was last week at this time. At the moment, my nails are soaking with some amazing Lemony Flutter cuticle cream by one of my favorite companies, Lush.

 Lush is pretty exclusive here- it's only available at a few places in my state. If you haven't found your perfect cuticle moisturizer yet, you have to try this one. It's $17 for the container, but it's a good size and lasts forever. I got mine over a month ago and have been using it regularly and you can barely tell I've used it. It's not overly greasy and it smells great.

Tonight I'm going to show y'all the manicure I wore for New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve is one of my favorite nights of the year, and I was lucky enough to spend it with my boyfriend. We spent the night at a hole in the wall dive bar, and while I complained a lot of the night, looking back it was okay.


This is two coats of OPI Black Onyx with a glitter gradient (I'm obsessed!) of China Glaze Polarized. The star is a little rhinestone I got from a Secret Santa Swap. It's from a huge set from the brand that makes Cheeky stamping plates. I love these little things, they're so cute! They shockingly stay on for about a week and they look good the whole time, too.

I loved this manicure- I wore it for over a week with minor tip wear.

What do you think? What did you wear for your NYE?

8 comments:

  1. perfect NYE mani! i'm a little sad they raised the price on lemony flutter.. i go through it pretty quick bc my elbows love it too! I'll just have to conserve it better bc I can't quit it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize they raised the price! I had never used it until just recently. Worth every penny, though!

      Delete
  2. I love your glitter gradient! your nails are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little star is so cute! I think I want to to a silver-black gradient mani for my birthday now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE glitter gradients, and yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!