Monday, January 21, 2013

french mani monday

Hello! Ah Monday is almost over... today was actually not so bad of a day. Work flew by and I seemed to have a productive day. I have no complaints overall. For some reason, I struggle to produce blog posts when I'm home... not sure why, but I need to overcome that! I've been doing my nails regularly, I just have no motivation to blog.

Yesterday I needed a palate cleanser, so I went with a French manicure. I loooove French manicures- I really should do them more often. It just annoyed me how fast they chipped. I was doing a lot of work with my hands today, so it's my own doing, but still very annoying. Here they are:

 

I freehanded the French tips, which I'm pretty darn proud of. I have no artistic ability whatsoever but these could probably fool you into thinking I do. ;D This is OPI Alpine Snow on the tips and a coat of the soft Essie Cloud Nine. I then topped it with a new top coat of mine, Cult Nails Wicked Fast. It really did dry really fast, and I noticed that it seems to be much thinner than my faithful Seche. 

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I love doing French mani's too - all different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love french mani for I really find it classy and elegant even though it is simple. Its perfect for everyday wear and matches any color of dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty palette cleanser. Great that you did this freehand too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think your nails look just amazing and I Love your blog as well! I look forward to read your next post :) 

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!