Friday, August 10, 2012

Naked Bubbly Bombshell

Hey ladies! Happy Friday! I have a pretty busy work weekend ahead of myself.. working all day today and babysitting tonight.. working 9-9:30 tomorrow, and doing a mani/pedi, tutoring, and working on Sunday. Busy busy busy! I need to replenish the good ol' bank account after my expensive road trip, so it'll ultimately be a good thing! I'll reward myself on Monday; my best friend gets home from vacation this weekend, so we're going to the beach Monday! Yay for having Monday mornings/afternoons off! :D

 I'm wearing a tape mani today! Check it out:




I used striping tape on my accent nail and regular Scotch tape for the triangles on my other nails. This look is very simple but I love it. I used Deborah Lippmann Naked for my base color, and Orly Bubbly Bombshell for the glitter accents. I hate when manicures are hard to photograph. This manicure kicks ass in person but doesn't look as great in these pictures. Ahhhh well. Until next time! 

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!