Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OPI DS Temptation

Welcome to one of the many OPI DS posts you've seen and will continue to see on my blog! When I was at my supply store purchasing some Muppets polishes, I found the tiny new DS Display with Temptation and Bold hiding by the register! I impulsively grabbed them both, not contemplating price/color/my lack of funds! I'm surely glad I did, as I love adding to my Designer Series collection. This wasn't my favorite DS of the bunch, but check it out anyway!!




Indoors.


What I Used:
1 coat OPI Nail Envy
3 coats OPI DS Temptation
1 coat Seche Vite Top Coat

Bottom Line:
Wish I added a layer of Gelous between the color & my top coat, but I was too lazy to go find it, go figure.. I hate cleaning up my glitter manicures because the glitter sticks to my nail beds and cuticles, so excuse that... I'm not WILD about this color but I do think it's gorgeous. The polish itself is unlike anything I've seen before. It's got a very blue, jelly-ish base, but it's packed with glitter. One coat looks really weird, but it builds up enough to cover the nail completely in three. It's definitely worth having if you want to add to your DS collection or if you're a purple fanatic!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! It looks so different. I only have one DS polish, and I think the price is just too much. But I've seen some gorgeous ones that I'm sooo tempted to pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!