Thursday, September 29, 2011

OPI Overexposed In South Beach

Hey guys! The work week is almost over, yay! I'm seeing Blake Shelton Saturday so you can only imagine how badly I want this week to be over. I'm slowly quickly becoming more & more obsessed with country concerts/music. My best friends and I have a road trip down to Nasheville in the works for next summer! Plus Lady Antebellum in December, along with a Rodney Atkins concert in December, too! So exciting, so much to look forward to.

I went off on a mini-tangent...back on topic now. Today's polish is from the 2009 OPI South Beach collection. I bet you're shocked, right? This polish is the namesake of the collection. This collection is actually pretty dang impressive, one of my favorite OPI collections to date! I own a few other polishes from this collection: Conga-Line Coral, Miami Beet and Sand In My Suit. This collection is really versatile, and I think that Overexposed In South Beach works just as well for fall as it does for spring/summer.







What I Used:
1 coat OPI Nail Envy
2 coats OPI Overexposed In South Beach
1 coat Gelous
1 coat Seche Vite Top Coat

Bottom Line:
I like the way this color looks on my skin tone. It's extremely flattering. I was a little surprised at the finish of this polish, I just assumed it was a creme similar to Miami Beet, another purple tone from this collection. Overexposed In South Beach is actually much sheerer than a creme, and actually has a very faint shimmer too! 

2 comments:

  1. Nashville! I wish I still lived there! If you go, you'll instantly fall in love.
    Gorgeous polish! I think it's perfect for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!