Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So Long Summer Post #1: Zoya Rica

To celebrate the ending of summer and as a commemoration of a great summer of polishes, I'm going to feature the Zoya Sunshine Collection from this summer, starting with Rica. Rica is described as a metallic; here is what Zoya.com has to say about her:


Zoya Nail Polish in Rica can be best described as:Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle.  An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine. 


The complete Sunshine Collection (I received it today in the mail from a blog sale, yay!); my one and only complete set of a polish collection. The Zoya to the right is Edyta- you'll be seeing her soon, too!









This polish is gorgeous; I'm definitely a fan. I was weary when I ordered this but for $15 for the complete set, I couldn't beat it. I'll be featuring another polish from this collection tomorrow; stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. It's such a nice polish, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rica.. Edyta on my list of 1000 Zoya's I need. So perty! Jealous of your whole set of Sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rica is so pretty! I've gotten Faye and Apple and I still want Rica. Every time I see her I feel a pang...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! And the perfect polish for summer! I can't believe the summer is almost over. :( So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $15 for the entire 6 bottle Zoya set? How did I miss that offer??? However, I did get this collection for free when they had a one day order their $48 Color-lock system and then pick one of the 2 summer 11 collections. So I got a good deal too - but I wish I had know about the blog sale for $15 - maybe I could have picked up the other summer 11 set if they were just offering the 2 summer sets in the $15/collection sale. I get their blog now on Bloglovin so maybe the things they don't sent in email I will catch there. - BTW my dear Ms. Embellish - pretty please add the Blogger widget to your template that gives the option to follow you via email...and one from Bloglovin.com would be SUPER too. You need some more ways to offer folks to follow your blog - build it and they will come!!!! I only stumble on you via blog rolls off other blogs as zero time to read FB or G-dashboard - both are just HUGE amt. of time. Let me know if you DO add one or both of these at msmorro(([at]))charter(([dot]))net.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!