Friday, November 18, 2011

Melia Silver Holo

Hi ladies! I have a really pretty polish (and a completely brand new brand) to show you all today! I ordered this one from a bog sale. The holographic effect is absolutely stunning! The polish is very sheer and the holo is hard to capture, but I tried my best. Check it out.








What I Used:
1 coat OPI Nail Envy
3 coats Melia Silver Holo
1 coat Poshe Top Coat

Bottom Line:
I really like this polish, but I wish I layered it over black. The polish itself is very sheer and could've used a few more coats or a good underwear color. Now I know what to do next time I wear it. :) 

And a few nail mail pics...


l->r Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-mint & Mysterious Ways, Melia Silver Holographic, Color Club Alias, OPI DS Coronation

l->r OPI Nail Envy, KleanColor Holo Chrome, Chunky Holo Purple, Chunky Holo Bluebell, butter LONDON Wallis

As you all know, my birthday was on Monday. One of my great friends from a nail forum I am a member of sent me the Wallis as a birthday gift! So thoughtful of her! <3

Have a great weekend everybody! Expect a post featuring some of my nail mail very shortly!

4 comments:

  1. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I will have a post up about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I love glitter
    I love your blog so I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    check it out
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com
    xX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!