Sunday, August 28, 2011

Original French Manicure

I absolutely love French manicures, but I never do them because my nails are never all the same length. WELL, we've finally achieved similar-lengthed nails and I decided that called for a French mani!


I use the nail guides like these. They're stickers you buy for a couple of bucks at the drugstore in the nail care section. I love them!









Polishes used:
(no base coat because it screws up the nail guide stickers!)
OPI Alpine Snow for the tips
Essie A Lot Of Shekels 
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Overall I'm really happy with this manicure! It looks great.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and classic. Those nail guide stickers are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! I have always been a fan of French manicures. They are so classically chic.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love classic french manis! This one looks perfect! Your nails are the perfect length. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really love the classic french mani-I just don't do it often enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That Essie color is just perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!