Sunday, June 12, 2011

Essie Braziliant

So, I know my blog is fairly new but I'm trying to keep updating regularly. A few days ago, my tennis team (I assistant coached a high school team this past season) gave me a $50 gift card to my favorite nail polish store! Best gift idea ever. I picked up two new Essie polishes from the Braziliant collection. I also got another Essie from Target, a blue/green sparkle by the name of "Trophy Wife." Here they are!


From left->right, Smooth Sailing, Braziliant, Trophy Wife

I couldn't help but apply "Braziliant" first, and I'm glad I did. The application sort of sucked, but the end product is great.






This picture is my right hand without a top coat.


And this is with a top coat. Really blurry, but my thumb nail looks good, at least. I apologize for the crappy, ghetto picture quality/angles. Still getting used to taking pics of my nailsies.

Now, for a few images of my manicure from the other day. I used OPI's O'Hare and Nails Look Great! This is my ideal red. My nails looked AWESOME. Of course, 3 hours after painting them I chipped one at work.. but the others stayed perfect for another two days.




I took this picture to post on my best friend's Facebook wall, haha. Love my tan lines!

I'm sure I'll update again on Tuesday when I paint my nails again. Going to see Michael Buble in concert in Connecticut!! Super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I read every single comment and I love hearing from my readers. I will comment back on your blog if you have one; I love making new blogging friends! Have a great day!